Abstract submissionsRequirements and guidance for submitting abstracts
The conference organising committee of IHPA’s Activity Based Funding Conference 2017 and the 33rd Patient Classification Systems International Conference 2017 thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for ABF PCSI 2017. Abstract submissions are now closed.
- Benchmarking using data collection systems and big data
- Clinical coding including the 11th revision of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11)
- Clinical management in an activity based funding environment
- Maximising the potential of ICT platforms
- Integrated care
- New classification development
- Patient classification and coding
- Patient costing
- Using activity based funding to drive safety and quality
- Value based purchasing
As part of the submission process, authors were invited to nominate their work to be considered for the awards detailed below:
- Best oral presentation: Conference attendees will have the opportunity to vote for the recipient of this award via the conference app.
- Best poster presentation: The recipient of this award will be selected by the Scientific Committee at the conference.
- Best paper: The recipient of this award will be selected by the Scientific Committee. To qualify for the best paper award, authors must submit a full written paper once their abstract has been selected for presentation. The full paper must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Casemix Innovation Prize: The recipient of the award will also be selected by Scientific Committee from the submissions for the Best paper category. This prize is awarded to the paper judged to be the most innovative. The Casemix Innovation Prize is supported by Casemix Bv and Jacob Hofdijk, emeritus secretary of PCSI.
Authors may access details of their submitted abstract via the submission portal.